• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H60 Temperature

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

niwrad33

Registered
i own Corsair H60 new revision..do you think it function normal?

load temp @ 3.9ghz room temp of 28c-30c

loadtemp_zpsf88fa477.jpg
[/IMG]

idle temp @ 1.6ghz room temp of 28c-30c

idletemp_zps98f2520c.jpg

and also why on load temp CPUTIN has a huge different to CORETEMP? please enlighten me. And when overclocking which is my reference the CPUTIN or CORETEMP?

big thanks for any helping hand =)

61-65 degrees seems pretty high to me at only 3.9GHz. Something is not right. How do you have your radiator mounted in your case? Can you tell us what case you have, how many fans, and how your fans and radiator are setup? Which fans are intake and which fans are exhaust, etc..

CPUTIN is most likely your CPU socket temperature which is usually 10-15 degrees lower than the CPU core temperature. What motherboard do you have?

my h60 has a push/pull set up and mounted at the rear case , i use fractal design define mini and my mobo is Maximus V Gene.,i have two fans mounted in front. do you have any idea what was the temperature when using intel stock hsf fan so that i can compare it.,note my room temp is 28c-30c. thanks for help

I would check the mounting of the block to the CPU first. Did you apply TIM or is it a new install with OEM TIM pre-applied? Did you tighten the mounting screws finger tight, then turn them with a screw driver 1/4 turn at a time until they were firmly torqued into position? Have you checked that your pump is pumping when the computer is on (you should feel vibration when it's on)? How many of your case fans are exhaust vs. in-flow?

well i guess my temps are fine because i compare it to other user of h60 here and other forums and ask some experience overclockers, anyway thanks for your help..

@Robert17, i just see your sig and your using a h60 also, @ 4.3ghz,, so how's your temp can you post some details here. i mean your print screen when using prime95. thanks, don't forget your room temp =)

Not gonna run Prime right now, but the PS is from this morning, running F@H which utilizes all 4 cores running 8 threads @ 100%, system graphics at 100% as well. As you can see my H60 is keeping the system cores at reasonable temps. Room temp is 72F.

Screen 14Jan13.png

:attn:

well i guess the culprit is the room temp , you have a room temp of 72f = 22c , and here i have 28c-30c.

and as i see in your rig you do have a lots of fans , me i just using a push/pull setup and a two 120mm fan in front .,

Back