• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H80

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scrub206

Is this cooler obnoxiously loud for anyone else? I just installed it with my new rig. And its just loud :( I only have one of the fans on too. I though it was the case (600t limited edition) but its not. Any ideas of what I could do to quiet it?

What setting do you have it on ? The 2 fans it comes with are very high rpm, very loud fans. At the lowest setting, they are tolerable. At the second and third settings they make a loud buzzing noise, not just a turbulence sound.

I replaced mine with some cheap enermax fans and I can run it on the second and third speeds now at a tolerable noise level.

When I change the setting. It doesn't seem to effect the fan at all... hmm

You could leave them in the mobo and use something like speedfan to control them even better, but I wanted to use the 3 speed controller built into the pump for mine

i think im going to go switch them into the cooler... i like that better xD. thanks! ill let you know if it works haha.

Back