• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Half Life 2 Antec 1200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok, i have it painted, ill have to post pics but usually they dont work, the paint was krylon pumpkin orange plastic paint, i put a little tiny bit on the case and it ran off like mad, the wateriest paint in a can i have ever seen, it left big marks and i did the best job i could do, took my time, the stencil turned out to look like crap, if you look at it from 3 feet away its good but up close it looks like garbage

sorry to hear that man but good thing about paint is you can always sand it down and do it again OR just paint it flat black and try again no worries man you can never get it right the first time

the best thing you can do is light coats so one very light coat let it sit for a bit then another and so on untill you get the color you want if you get to close your paint is going to drip and look funny in some spots

oh ya, it acually looks pretty good, ill go over it again since the paint now has something to stick too, im going to scrap the stencil and put diamond plate film on it from mnpctech

here are some pictures, im going ot cover up the stencil and the sides with diamond plate film, but keep the orange trim. you will have to copy and paste the links to see the pictures

C:\Documents and Settings\Kirk\My Documents\My Pictures\hl2 pc.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Kirk\My Documents\My Pictures\setup.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Kirk\My Documents\My Pictures\computer.jpg

Ermmm.... those links wont work because they are directories on your computer.... NOT web links....

here are some pictures, im going ot cover up the stencil and the sides with diamond plate film, but keep the orange trim. you will have to copy and paste the links to see the pictures

C:\Documents and Settings\Kirk\My Documents\My Pictures\hl2 pc.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Kirk\My Documents\My Pictures\setup.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Kirk\My Documents\My Pictures\computer.jpg

Bahaha, umm there is this site called photobucket.com that you may want to checkout "Kirk" it could come in very handy when trying to post images.

Back