• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have you seen 80x80x50 delta?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sheesh delta needs to rethink about the noise issue in their fans. Our ears have feelings of their own you know! hehe
this thing is probably going to put out closer to 60db of noise.... ouch..... it's probably going to sound like a vaccum cleaner right next to you ear! haha :)

If its a 3 blade fan how come I see 5 blades in the above pic?

I was checking that fan against my Delta FFB0812-SHE (the good old Delta 68 cfm fans) and FFB fan puts out 68.51 cfm at 48.5 dB-A with a static air pressure of .591 in. water. The fan you are looking at puts out 68.58 cfm at 53.0 dB-A with a static air pressure of only .445 in. water. It won't perform any better than the Delta 68 and will be noisier to boot.

That is a frightening site. 50mm thick!!!!!

I think that sucker would take your finger off with a nice clean cut......I know you hear this alot, but I really think it could.

cmdrjay4 said:

i can't go to that:(
i don't have 100 posts!

This is what the post says :

"This is a 12V blower out of a 94 Mercury Topaz. The dimensions are approximately 10"X10"X7". I took it out planning to use it in a watercooling setup, but I ran out of money. I have no way to measure the airflow, but I would estimate it to be between 125-175 CFM. It's about as loud as my Gladiator II. It would be ideal for a watercooling setup, since most watercooling "radiators" are actually automotive heatercores.

If you're looking to make your watercooling setup work even better, this is for you. Edit: Price is $15 shipped, or make me an offer."

=======================================

He also has 2 pictures. I don't think I'm suppose to link to them though because they aren't mine. If you want to see what a blower looks like give me a sec. There was an article on www.overclockers.com a while ago of someone that put a blower on teh side of his PC. I'll search and post a link shortly

slipknot said:

This is what the post says :

"This is a 12V blower out of a 94 Mercury Topaz. The dimensions are approximately 10"X10"X7". I took it out planning to use it in a watercooling setup, but I ran out of money. I have no way to measure the airflow, but I would estimate it to be between 125-175 CFM. It's about as loud as my Gladiator II. It would be ideal for a watercooling setup, since most watercooling "radiators" are actually automotive heatercores.

If you're looking to make your watercooling setup work even better, this is for you. Edit: Price is $15 shipped, or make me an offer."

=======================================

He also has 2 pictures. I don't think I'm suppose to link to them though because they aren't mine. If you want to see what a blower looks like give me a sec. There was an article on www.overclockers.com a while ago of someone that put a blower on teh side of his PC. I'll search and post a link shortly
ok thanks

at work, we have these fans , they are 115volt and put out over 100cfm and are very quiet. i just cant figure how i possibly mount one in my case, seeing as they are slightly larger than a 120mm fan. btw i looked up on the price on them and they go for $56 a piece:eek: but i get a discount on them :)

Back