• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heavy mice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cezar

Hi all. I want to choose a good mouse. It should be heavy, ergonomic and pretty big, with good sensor, and it should be sturdy, and wired. I need your advices. Thank you. Right now I am using E-blue cobra, but I think there are better mice out there. I do not like that my mouse is pretty thin in width and it lacks a bit of hight.

Edited

Hi all. I want to choose a good mouse. It should be heavy, ergonomic and pretty big, with good sensor, and it should be sturdy, and wired. I need your advices. Thank you. Right now I am using E-blue cobra, but I think there are better mice out there. I do not like that my mouse is pretty thin in width and it lacks a bit of hight.

Edited

I am right there with you, I NEED a heavy mouse for precision and feel. The G600 is HEAVY, I love it. The razer naga hex is also a good one, but just a tad lighter.

Paid 99$ new for my naga 3 years ago, replaced it with a g600 a couple months ago, lovin it.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G600-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B0086UK7IQ

I am right there with you, I NEED a heavy mouse for precision and feel. The G600 is HEAVY, I love it. The razer naga hex is also a good one, but just a tad lighter.

Paid 99$ new for my naga 3 years ago, replaced it with a g600 a couple months ago, lovin it.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G600-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B0086UK7IQ

what do you think of g602?
mouses like g502 has weight adjustments, let me put all of them too see if gets heavy!
EDIT: funny i put them all and it doesn't feel that heavy :D its kinda like my g602! there are other mouses with adjustable weight, you might check them! other than that i guess g700s is heavy too! i only know about Logitech mouses :| and heavy mouse feels good :D im gonna keep it like this!

FWIW, the G700s is 151g with the battery. It's pretty hefty.

I've used a G700 for ~2 years, it's an awesome mouse.

Back