• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello Again! My rig is done! Comments / Critiques?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy crap... just saw this:
http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=10292&page=3&pp=25

Never mind... I'm just repeating what you've already heard. You *really* need to learn to take criticism better. When I typed up that last message, I tried to be *very* non-threatening... I don't want to set you off. However, after reading the pro-cooling thread... I'm now sure that my post will come off like Nazi propaganda.

Thanks vonkaar, I was going to type that up EXACTLY last night, sans me being the coolest watercooler - you would have definately got the credit for that, but before I could hit submit, my comp restarted after a program finished installing.

bump for 3.1 barton screens. And quit your whineing, your not a democrat by chance? It was a good construction job you have but would be better if you knew something about entropy, ie path of least resistance. If one pump fail it would rather pump to the other pump than restrictive waterblocks.

Last edited:
Back