• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thomascotton

Registered
What would matter more. upgrading my wirless stick or upgrading my cpu
Cpu currently: amd sempron 2.2ghz
Wirless; Belkin G wirless adapter

What would matter more. upgrading my wirless stick or upgrading my cpu
Cpu currently: amd sempron 2.2ghz
Wirless; Belkin G wirless adapter

Well that question is a little bit out there. I have said for years that I don't need more cpu power, but rather need a faster internet. In this case I am referring to fast ISP. The Usa is always behind most other countries in speed of the internet service provided for anything like a reasonable price.

So if you stay on the net and game on or by or thru the internet and you have 12Mbs download...you might experience some extra performance in your daily use with a faster wireless hookup.

RGone(ster) - How you managed to extrapolate any meaning out of that post I will never understand (and super impressed!)... to that end, what context, thomas, are you asking this question in? Web browsing/downloading? Gaming? In order to best help, we need to know what, exactly, you are talking about.

Back