• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hello

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here is how, windows snipping tool works well to crop the pics then attach them, see below.

Attachments

• how to insert image.PNG
    how to insert image.PNG
    67.8 KB · Views: 57
Here you go E-Man ......

OK Guys here are his pics ...... I am sure he will figure out how for the next batch.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

yea thanks! just ran amd catalyst and got 4.9 o.c ability

Sounds like an OC through the CCC. You can tell his system is still on auto from the pics and I highly doubt that there was any stress testing done! It probably boots just fine.
What happens when you run Prime 95.
Can you do a 20 min run with HWmonitor open and show us some pics under load?

yea just a ccc overclock like Johan45 said ,waiting to hear from you guys as to how and go about it , read most of the link so when I get some time I will start in the bios , also just for fun will run prime 95 at 4.9 for 20-30 min or so and clip the hw monitor for you .tried yesterday only for 5 min , ran heaven as well it was crap and all choppy ,the run thru was real fast tho .got a 200 somethin score ,:shrug: everytime I o.c past 4.2 or 4.3 windows 7 aero goes funky and the clear task bar becomes something else .is this normal?

everytime I o.c past 4.2 or 4.3 windows 7 aero goes funky and the clear task bar becomes something else .is this normal? = It happens to many with a wonky overclock.

Heaven is a gpu bound benchmark it doesn't put much stress on the CPU. As Rgone said its getting wonky because its not a stable overclock. Don't use ccc to overclock it. It's probably making it worse.

E-man it helps us help you if you can put up a sig like you see in the bottom of my posts. Put as much info as you can about your system Make model etsc. You'll find at the top of the page a blue bar and grey bar with options. Click on Quick links and you'll see edit signature. It's a real pain to keep going back to the first post to check something when you're already typing.

It's a real pain to keep going back to the first post to check something when you're already typing.
Furthermore we are usually helping more then one person at a time, which makes it tough to remember who has what system.

I have no edit signature ,just profile I added my rig specs there ,how to get that on every post? also I dont have the paper clip in the advanced section to add clips ?

I have no edit signature ,just profile I added my rig specs there ,how to get that on every post? also I dont have the paper clip in the advanced section to add clips ?

You have a yellow star below your user name so you should have access to the Signature feature. Here's a script I keep on hand that describes how to create a Sig:

Please create a “Sig” so that your system information travels with every post you make. Component information listed in the body of a post early in a thread tends to get buried and lost as a thread gets longer. The “Sig” is a common courtesy to those entering the thread to help you. To create a “Sig”, click on Quick Links at the top of the page and then click on Create Signature. We like to see information about these components: CPU, CPU cooler make and model, RAM make and speed and amount, motherboard make and model, PSU make and wattage, video card make and model and last but not least, case make and model and information about the case fans (number of intake fans and exhaust fans and their sized, like 120 mm, 140 mm, 200 mm, etc.).

And here's one for attaching an image to a post:

To attach a pic with a post, first crop and save the pic to disc if it includes surrounding irrelevant desktop territory. In other words, we don’t want to see your whole desktop. That just shrinks down the important stuff we need to see so that it may not be legible. Snipping Tool in Windows Accessories is great for this. Then click on Go Advanced at the bottom of any new post window. When the advanced post window appears, click on the little paperclip tool at the top. This will load the file browser/up-link tool and the rest will be obvious. You can attach up to three pics per post but you can go back later and add more if necessary.

Sorry for all the newbie stuff guys ,I finally got the paper clip I swear it was not there before . Also when I click on the quick links the create a sig is not on the list . this atachment is just a test

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 29
slowly but surely, I'm goin to get it , holidays in japan no time to play rt. now .got the sig figured tho:attn:

Back