• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help in Overclocking Athlon IIX4 635 On ASUS M4N68TM_LE_V2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is very strange as you said that the RAM is running at 1600 but windows shows 1333 = Windows is not reading actual speed but reading the RAM SPD and that is set to DDR3-1333 or at least 95% of most ram is shown by SPD as DDR3-1333.
RGone...

So you're saying that Windows is reporting the 1333 MHz divider speed rather than the extra frequency added to that by overclocking the FSB. Correct?

So you're saying that Windows is reporting the 1333 MHz divider speed rather than the extra frequency added to that by overclocking the FSB. Correct?

Yeah, "trents" it reads my ram that way most of the time by what we call SPD default or mostly 1333. Sometimes it seems my Win 7 reads the FX-8350 at whatever its' default speed is supposed to be and never reports my overclocked speed. Crazy but I don't think winders can do a full bios poll for actual speeds of anything.

RGone...

Yeah, "trents" it reads my ram that way most of the time by what we call SPD default or mostly 1333. Sometimes it seems my Win 7 reads the FX-8350 at whatever its' default speed is supposed to be and never reports my overclocked speed. Crazy but I don't think winders can do a full bios poll for actual speeds of anything.

RGone...

Also i would like to add. If i set the ram to 800 in BIOS in windows it shows as 1600. Do you guys want me to take a picture of my bios?

IF this image below is the cpu speed you are using and is P95 Blend stable for at least 2 hours with n0 errors and temps are within the good range...then I don't need to see bios pics.

RGone...

attachment.php

Back