• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me choose cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dumbnut

So, I'm thinking about getting a new cooler for my CPU, AMD Phenom x6 1055T @ 4GHz, using stockcooler atm.

I've heard almost only good about the Cooler Master Hyper 212+, so that's one option.
Second, the Cooler Master V8, also a lot of good about it, and it looks awesome :p
And third - the Noctua NH-D14, people are telling me this is one of the best on the market, but also one of the largest.

Also, as a bonus question, I'm wondering about how big the Thermaltake Level 10 GT really is, because it's really hard to determine through pictures, due to the way it's designed, will any of these coolers fit in it? Or do you suggest any other case I should look into? (Don't mention the 800D, I'd like to try something else)

I had the cm hyper 212+ but i like the one in my sign alot better but it's pain to mount..
Spire TherMax Eclipse II Five D.T. Heatpipe

Back