• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me to analyze BSOD.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We don't know. It was not GPU related based on the code and error message. We are trying to help you by giving you instructions on how to troubleshoot these issues. We will not give you answers to these things, you will need to follow the instructions that we give and report back. If you are unable to follow those directions then please stop asking the same questions.

Ok i must to say. I resolved my problem with red dots, that was cable issue. New cable no dots:) No left one problem with that BSOD. Ok i will later check prime. But i have a question if i can ok?<little offtopic>
So if yesterday i was toying with my old cable dvi ( plugging and unplugging from monitor ,when game was on ,pc on )its not harmful to GPU?

No, we've already covered that unplugging and plugging in a cable is not harmful to a GPU 2 threads ago.

I think Prime 95 will be stable. Because on games and benchmarks it is not b soding

I think Prime 95 will be stable. Because on games and benchmarks it is not b soding

To be blunt, we really only need to know what the actual result of your p95 test is. What you think will happen is kind of irrelevant. There are some very knowledgeable people on here trying to help you so follow their advice and report back when you have the results. If you don't want to follow their advice, then stop posting threads asking for help every other day.

For what it is worth, prime 95 is probably more stressful to your system than whatever benchmark you are using and is certainly way more stressful than any game you are playing. There are people that have OC's they use 24/7 that work fine, but aren't stable in prime.

@wingman99
Memtest86 is not working correctly on most motherboards. It's not running in multi-threaded mode on any X99/Z170 boards which I was testing. It's not loading memory controller in 100%. It's not finding errors as good as windows software. That's all I think.

Personally I see that AIDA64 memory stability test is showing errors quick if there is any memory related instability. At the same time games are not crashing or are crashing after 10-30 mins ( usually when game uses more RAM ).
HCI memtest is also good but I don't have full version and free supports only 2GB RAM so have to set many instances to load memory.

But every BSOD is caused by faulty hardware? And my BSOD was caused too by hardware? <look screen on 1 page>
Also when playing games i can play 24 hours without single BSOD. Few days ago just BSOD after installing gpu drivers. That bsod can be caused by GPU or maybe ram?

Not all BSODs are caused by faulty hardware, in Post #4 I told you:
BSODs are generally because of 'bad' 3rd party drivers (60-70%), hardware faults are much less likely causes.

Back