• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Help-Win 10 wont boot after adding GPU cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oldiron

Hey guys hoping for some help here, I removed both my GPU's as all my parts arrived to add the G10 Krakens and the alphacool backplates. Took my time got everything installed and triple checked to make sure it all looked good.
Hit the switch, and waited for win10 to boot and ....nothing.....flashes my sabertooth screen as normel...then to the windows screen with the little circle thing as normal.........then just goes black.....never finishes the boot....Any ideas?

Update- hit reset- goes into windows startup repair telling me windows did not load properly.....tried starting from an earlier system point(only cpl days ago) still the same thing....

update- I can get it to run in safe mode

ok...i started in safe mode with networking so I could DL DDU and win 10 has the explorer app disabled, is there a way to get around this?

Update- using DDU removed the old drivers....boots into windows now, using the win drivers....I try to DL CCC and the latests drivers i was just using and I get an error- thread_stuck_in_driver_device ? any ideas?

Solved-

Last edited:
Back