• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with first time setup!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LooN

Hello everyone!

I've recently upgraded a few components, mainly the motherboard, cpu, RAM and SSD.

I've purchased the 7700k and Aorus Gaming 8 motherboard.

I've noticed the mobo comes with a waterblock, so I was interested to find out what I actually need to make this work.

I've never watercooled before and would appreciate any help!

P.S. I currently have an older Corsair cooler, the H50 I believe, which I bought 6 years ago.

Dimitar

First and foremost, :welcome: to OCFs.

These water blocks, G-Chill and G-Frost from Bitspower and EK Waterblocks, respectively, can support both passive and active cooling.

The good news is its a hybrid water block on the VRM section of the MB. That means you don't have to go watercooling if you don't want to and just stick with air cooling and your AIO for CPU cooling. If you still want to venture into custom water cooling, please continue reading below.

Please read our water cooling stickies above this thread and have a view of this video to simplify things a bit.

Also, give us a detailed of all your system specs including you case and what you're planning on custom water cooling in total.

Last edited:
Back