• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with Ryzen 1700, problems while streaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JosealonsoHM

I got a new pc:
Ryzen 1700 overclock to 3.9Ghz (1.35 vcore)
Cooler H110 v2
Gskill Trident Z 3200mhz 2x8gb
GTX 1080
Mobo Crosshair VI Hero
Disco m2 960 evo 500 gb
Windows 10

I got this pc to streaming while playing with good fps, i only play CSGO everything in low, 1024x768. And when i stream in twitch with OBS, my game go between 100 and 150 fps, i dont know why, please help.

Have you checked core/package temps while streaming. You certainly have an adequate cooling system if it's working properly but that is not to be taken for granted. Block may not be making good contact, air in the system, blockage in radiator, etc. Download Ryzenmaster and have it open while you are doing these tasks and see what the max core/package temps are. You may be getting temp-related throttling.

Have you checked core/package temps while streaming. You certainly have an adequate cooling system if it's working properly but that is not to be taken for granted. Block may not be making good contact, air in the system, blockage in radiator, etc. Download Ryzenmaster and have it open while you are doing these tasks and see what the max core/package temps are. You may be getting temp-related throttling.

NORMAL ONE.png

This is while doing nothing, just windows 10 and google chrome.
When i turn on obs in 1280x720, it goes up to 50-52.
When i have obs on and play csgo in 1024 x 768, all in low, it goes up go 55-58 ish.

First time building my pc, and overclocking it, i dont know if i did something wrong. I also have my cooler at performance mode.

It's not thermal throttling. Your max temps are well below that level.

What does Task Manager say your CPU activity load is like when you are doing these activities? Is your CPU being pegged to 100% a lot of the time?

It's not thermal throttling. Your max temps are well below that level.

What does Task Manager say your CPU activity load is like when you are doing these activities? Is your CPU being pegged to 100% a lot of the time?

41e499dc6e89f162c0c1698fd9f37cce.png

This is how it looks like, when im streaming and playing. I really dont know what to do, its a pain in the ***.

Yeah, Geforce Experience has been causing problems for people. Task manager certainly does not show that your CPU is being maxed out.

Back