• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with starting up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for all the pointers Chas. Running about 30 m/f on a 2611, and sitting at about 61% completion, so as soon as it is finished, I will give that a try. I think I am more concerned about making the deadlines than stability at this point, as this particular machine hasn't EUE'd on me yet, except when trying to run 2 clients at once, before I got my RAM timings adjusted.

lol, shall I use my newfound powers of invisibility for good or evil?

Hmmmm........... You could use it to borg the entire town, or county you live in for T32! :sn: It is just too bad that Stanford would frown on something like this, because it would forge our team past the Aussies and way out of MPC's grasp.

The PS3 only folds when no other game/application is running. If he leaves the game running, no folding. I had to train my kids to back out of the game when they were done and leave the PS3 on.

Most important thing with folding and we stress it alot, is to GET PERMISSION to fold on other peoples equipment/hardware.;)

Borg 1n. Infamous species of Cyborg in "Star Trek" that ruthlessly tries to incorporate all life into itself. 2n. A computer that you have installed F@H on to fold under your name. Hence, "assimilating" another computer. 1v. To make a computer into a borg for you
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=377024folding dictionary thread:)

cool, He dosent really mind. He used to run it under the name "ps3" without a team, I merely changed the team number to 32 and the name to SkuToV so I and our team get credit for any folding it does.

Back