• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi All :) Need Some Help Pls :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome!

LOL, cart before the horse here... :p

That said, I have never heard of the brand of PSU... I will look and see if we can find an OEM to tell us, maybe, if it is a QUALITY unit or not. IF the PSU is of decent quality by the 750W badge it should be fine. THe thing is, I am not so sure about this PSU. Its a 750W model, and most modern PSU's have nearly all of their output on the 12v rail(s) since that is where modern PC's pull the vast majority of their power from. 540W on the 12v is what you have. Again, assuming it can output, cleanly, that full 540W it should be ok (assuming you are not using an AMD octo core overclocked), but leaves little headroom for anything else. What is the rest of your system? That information would be incredibly helpful to have...(create a signature!!!).

EDIT: According to this, it looks to be a Channel Well OEM which, in general, is solid (there are MEH ones though). It just seems that because there is so little wattage available on the 12v rail compared to its badging, this is an older spec PSU or something...

Last edited:
Welcome!

LOL, cart before the horse here... :p

That said, I have never heard of the brand of PSU... I will look and see if we can find an OEM to tell us, maybe, if it is a QUALITY unit or not. IF the PSU is of decent quality by the 750W badge it should be fine. THe thing is, I am not so sure about this PSU. Its a 750W model, and most modern PSU's have nearly all of their output on the 12v rail(s) since that is where modern PC's pull the vast majority of their power from. 540W on the 12v is what you have. Again, assuming it can output, cleanly, that full 540W it should be ok (assuming you are not using an AMD octo core overclocked), but leaves little headroom for anything else. What is the rest of your system? That information would be incredibly helpful to have...(create a signature!!!).

EDIT: According to this, it looks to be a Channel Well OEM which, in general, is solid (there are MEH ones though). It just seems that because there is so little wattage available on the 12v rail compared to its badging, this is an older spec PSU or something...
thank u sir , here is the rest specs of my system

PC Specs:
Case - Strike-X Xtreme Black
CPU - AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.50-4.10ghz 1.20v
CPU Cooler - Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B Low Profile
Ram - 8gb Kingston HyperX Blue DDR3 1600.0mhz
Motherboard - MSI 970a-g46
Gpu - MSI GTX 760 Gaming Twin Frozr OC 2GB
Psu - Radix VI 750w
HDD - 500GB Seagate
OS - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Well... AMD FX chip overclocked and 2 760's? That is could be cutting it close. If you start having issues under load, the PSU is the first place I would look.

In my signature is a link to a list of QUALITY PSUs. Grab a 750W off that list to be safe if this does not work.

Well... AMD FX chip overclocked and 2 760's? That is could be cutting it close. If you start having issues under load, the PSU is the first place I would look.

In my signature is a link to a list of QUALITY PSUs. Grab a 750W off that list to be safe if this does not work.

well i will not risk then , what do u think of this psu and its in my prace range too.
http://www.pccomponentes.com/nox_urano_tx_850w.html
sorry i couldn't find english info

I think you need to, as I already said, look at the list in my signature for a quality PSU and choose one off that list at your website. Otherwise, you can be in the same position you are in now just grabbing another random PSU.

You really can't go wrong with the Corsair brand.

I'm a gambler... so I would let it ride... but ONLY because it has a CWT OEM (which doesn't set my mind at ease too much, but is better than not knowing I guess).

I'm a gambler... so I would let it ride... but ONLY because it has a CWT OEM (which doesn't set my mind at ease too much, but is better than not knowing I guess).

well i will let it run few days and see how it goes. hope it will be all good :0 thanks again.

:) well i had terribe lag spikes so i ordered the PSU , another thing i changed my bank account to a diferent bank so they give me this 100hz fullhd led tv
http://www.onyougo.es/samsung-ue22f5000aw-televisores-led_pi1947519

and i have this monitor
http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-22EN43T-B-led-monitor

what will be better for gaming ?

Lag spikes? That is an internet thing. Did you mean FPS hit? That also has nothing to do with lack of power. GPUs are not like lightbulbs in that the less power you give them the lower the light or FPS...

As far as the monitors, no idea. See which one you like better.

Lag spikes? That is an internet thing. Did you mean FPS hit? That also has nothing to do with lack of power. GPUs are not like lightbulbs in that the less power you give them the lower the light or FPS...

As far as the monitors, no idea. See which one you like better.

yeah fps lags , anyway just arrived back from the pc service , it was strange like +7c on cpu temps and +6 on the both gpus , and i discovered that they mounted the psu with the fan facing up. so gonna flip the PSU now :)

Back