• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hoping for help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Contra

This is a fan controller that I used several years ago I took a picture of the front and back if anyone can tell me how I hook up power to it I will be very grateful.

If you notice it is just two prongs they are bigger and thicker than a fan prong I don't know if I hook up the regular Molex even though Molex is two prongs and do I hook up the two on the left or the two on the right or the two in the middle I am having a bit of a senior moment I guess even though I am not a senior... Lol

20180723_001829.jpeg 20180723_002053.jpeg

Looks like a proprietary 2-pin to molex or sata power.

Consider contacting the maker of the controller for one or see if there is a cheap dead one on ebay?

Presumably 12v+ and -, so if you can determine which side is + you should be able to rig something up. Maybe not the optimal solution, but sufficient.

It uses a floppy drive power connector. ;)

Attachments

• floppyindex.jpg
    floppyindex.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 67
isn't that called a (cussed) "berg" connector, the one Oklahoma wolf hates to see on a power supply?

Back