• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hot Hot Hot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ouch. Gotta have working aircon in your neck of the .... hmmmm... Texas. Are you in the desert? Either way, stay healthy and cool.

We'll be here when you are ready to return to the fold, whitehawk!

Stay safe out there, heat this bad can be deadly.

I have not stoped all together, I got 2 RTX 2080's still going. I need to change out the filters and maybe see if the AC need recharging, but it does cool, just not so well right now will all folders running.

Last edited:
Yeah I had to get 2lbs earlier this month ...I have a great HVAC guy who came out the same day. I imagine my bill will drop as efficiency goes up...That and the client I turned off...It breaks my heart to be losing up to 10 mill PPD off one RTX 3080....:cry:

It was hot on the Golf course this morning ....but Monday we are back down in the high 50's ...perfect weather. :cheers: :cool:

I'm back up, for last 3 days I've been at about 40m, still need to fix 3 other PC's to get back to full strength but I'll get there. I had to replace a air filter on the AC, it was clogged with dust :)

The forecast in my area of north Georgia says that over the next 10 days, the highs should be in the upper 80s and the lows in the lower 70s (because it is supposed to rain most days and hold the temp down).
Rain is good to keep things green, keep the lake levels up and the temps down . . . but I don't like to ride my motorcycle when it rains. Wet roads scare me.

The Lake does need the rain terribly. We're heading into the driest part of the year and its below full. 6 feet may not seem like a lot on a body that has a 400ft deep channel but once we get to 1063 navigability becomes a significant enough problem for larger-draft vessels that some may be trapped at their mooring.

Lake Lanier full pool is 1071'. Today it is at 1068.78'. I live in a house with waterfront on Lake Lanier for the last twenty one years.
I have seen the level down over twenty feet (1050.79' in 2007) and that was a serious issue. The majority of the floating docks were actually resting on mud.

Back