• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I know if my motherboard will fit in my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

monovo

Registered
Hey guys!

I would like to if my motherboard: Gigabyte M68MT-D3, will fit in my new case:Antec Nine Hundred II V3?

Thanks!

Short answer - Yes.

How to find yourself - Look either at the site where you purchased it or the manuf. site. It will specify what board sizes will fit. ITX, mATX, ATX, etc. Also know what size your board is. When you know that and what the case fits you will have your answer.

I know that the 902 can fit a mATX board which your board is (and I used the method above to find out that board was mATX).

And you say yes because...?

btw, Thanks!

Aftermarket motherboards are made in standardized sizes and aftermarket cases are made to accommodate those standardized sizes. The only time you really have to worry about that is with OEM box store computers made by people like Dell, Gateway, Emachines and HP because they are proprietary.

^
What he said. Generally any mini tower will take ITX/mATX
Any mid tower will take the above 2 and ATX. And many will take EATX
Any full tower will take any board up to EATX, and occasionally, gigantic boards such as the EVGA SR2, but that you want to check.

Your board is mATX, which is one of the smaller form factors. Any mini tower or bigger will fit.

Back