• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I make a mouse move and click exactly at the same time on two PC's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Douken

Hi guys :D

How do I make a mouse move and click exactly at the same time on two PC's

Basically that. I want to click on a mouse and I want it to click on both, or more computers at the same time. Is this possible?

I'm not sure about QSynergy, but Synergy essentially makes the other screens act as as extended displays for the server, so you won't actually be able to click on all simultaneously - it just allows you to be able to control them with one keyboard and mouse like having those displays hooked up to the primary computer.

Correct, I'm not talking about controlling 2 computers with one keyboard and mouse. I'm talking about clicking on the mouse and both computers talking that input at the same precise time.

USB enabled microcontrollers could do it, most likely.
It depends on how exact exactly is and how precise precisely is. Are we talking 10ths of a second? 100ths? Milliseconds? Microseconds? Nanoseconds?

Back