• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how hot do you think this got?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MrBrian said:
how do u do a full spider spray? Spray raid everywhere? haha and does it actualy work? im tired of stupid spiders and **** in my house.

There are these 2 hour spray cans that you can get at orchard supply and I think home depot(not sure though). Basically you put away all food, then in every room put 1 or 2 cans and start them, they spray up in the air. Then you leave the house for 2+ hours. When you come back, open all the windows for a while and you're good.

:santa: Some spiders come out and crawl around a little bit before finally dying :clap:

Even rats wanna be on the internet, it didn't know how to type so it thought biting the modem would work?

I'm guessing it got pretty hot.

how the rat get in there? i mean im glad he fryed the little s***ty things i hate em, but to bad for comp lol.
Phil

Back