• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many fans on your Heater core or Radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How many fans on your Heater core or Radiator?

• One

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • Two

Votes: 81 47.6%
  • Three

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Four

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • Five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • More than Six

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
i voted 4...

i've had: 4x 120s on 1x BIX (push/pull)
............4x 120s (Nidec BetaV) on 2x 2-342 (pull)

i HAVE: 4x Torin blowers (@24V) on 2x 2-342 (pull)
(click 2loop in sig for more info/pics)

edit: ya ya, there is a pic there of the 1 time i had 3x 120s :rolleyes:

I will be getting two 2-342's and hooking 4 fans together, I don't know yet if i'll get the Sanyo Denkis or Globe 120mm fans.

Im running two 120mm fans at 7v on my rad.
I have the option to 12v them on a switch if I need to.
Its a 240x120mm rad mounted in the back of a PC50 case with about 1.5" shroud. The fans blow warm air out of the case.

Pictures say a 1000 words. :D

THe fans Sunrunner20 above talks about.

800x600.aspx

They put out ~80CFM at 7v. I would guess that they put out about... oh, say around 65-70CFM at 6v. But I am new at judgeing CFM from a fan.

no option for 0 yes i said ZERO fans :|

didn't read all the post here so somebody else may be doing this.

I have no fans on my heatercore..course I don't actually have a heatercore anymore..was worthless..was a Chevy Caprice HC and whelp my new setup meats or beats it :)

my setup

Well, my system isn't finished yet, but it will be 2 120mm fans pulling through a shrouded 77 B'ville core. There will be a V shaped divider splitting the flow through the core into each fan. The fans are the 130 cfm monsters from Delta.

Back