• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Not To WC Your Rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Could it be possible to combine educational content with entertainment, comedy, and just pure awesomeness? Yes, it is very possible. This video shows our experience with putting together a custom liquid cooling system for a custom PC. This was not a liquid cooling product that was purchased online. Every product was bought individually and it was put all together. There were some issues in the way, but it all makes for an amazing documentation of this experience.

1st guy - Always use non-conductive. 2nd guy - If this was conductive omg. :rofl:

I bet you they spent more time making this video and editing it than reading up on water cooling. I didn't bother watching the whole thing. Just skipped towards the end. Unfortunately many will take this video as a learning experience on what to do. I am sure 50%+, I say 70%+, that use these methods of liquid cooling. 90mm fans are pointless if you're watercooling. They are freaking loud fans. I really love the fact they power the whole system for the priming and bleeding process while spilling and no leak testing. I give this loop 3-6 months, maybe even less.

:facepalm:

Cam we get a OCs Disapprove stamp on this? lol

-Rant Ends-

Last edited:
That almost made me cry couple of times. On the plus side they did not dry run the pump! That pretty awesome for them.
But yea, unless that was some kind of troll video I hope he never ever does a build for anyone else.

I almost died. Saw this case in another thread with the same cable management and freaked. I thought it was the guy in the video but it was not. :rofl:

This is the thread I am talking about.

I almost died. Saw this case in another thread with the same cable management and freaked. I thought it was the guy in the video but it was not. :rofl:

This is the thread I am talking about.

Man, I thought it was too!

I promise my Air 540 build won't have anything taken from that video :p

I watched the whole video and it was totally entertaining, if you have more videos like this please post links.:attn:

I absolutely loved the complication of the cable management.:D

How IMOG watercools - Link

How TO Watercool

How NOT to Watercool

How to FAIL with a AIO

How IMOG watercools - Link

How TO Watercool

How NOT to Watercool

How to FAIL with a AIO

Ahh yes, the second one. Always good for entertainment. People with that much of a lack of intelligence should be front page on Youtube...so i can laugh at them!

Ahh yes, the second one. Always good for entertainment. People with that much of a lack of intelligence should be front page on Youtube...so i can laugh at them!

:rofl: I am sure he's made more than enough money to replace everything 10+ fold from the view count from the original videos unless he's been hijacked and or took it down not too long after.

Back