• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to check VR?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
I'm looking at doing the droop mod for the AS8. Thing is it needs a 1.6k ohm resistor for it. Hipro5 said you could use a 2k ohm trimmer and adjust the ohms. Thing is how do you check the vr to see what the ohms are?

On the oppisite end's of the resistor. For vr's us the middle for the - and the back one for the + leaving the front one near the adjustment knob alone.

Ok so middle in the ground and bottom is the positive. Cool thx still can't see why the over forum couldn't say the same thing. All I got was if you can't mod don't try and if you try use a dead board. Only bad thing about using a dead board is you get no reading what so ever. One last thing why do I want to leave the top post alone?

Doesnt matter really with the vr's. You can use front \ middle or middle \ back you just cant use front\back also it doesn't matter if the middle is ground or the front\back is ground with the other being positive. The reason people dont use the front is it's suspose to not give as good of a value as the other's.

Back