• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to fix 360 RRoD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG, that was PRICELESS. That is NOT what I was expecting!!!!!:clap::clap:

yea its obvious due to the overheating of the 360 something is loose internally which by smacking the sides causes it to boot up again.

wow.... Ive never actually thought beating on your equipment could solve anything... I always used it more as a way to relieve anger.

That's one of my favorite methods of fixing things. Every now and then my right earphone goes out so I just smack the headphones around and bingo. Not only does it fix the problem but relieves some tension. :)

inkfx said:
That's one of my favorite methods of fixing things. Every now and then my right earphone goes out so I just smack the headphones around and bingo. Not only does it fix the problem but relieves some tension. :)
I had an old PIII 533mhz computer that always had the heads stick to the platter. I finally got really frustrated with it and kicked the side really hard (no shoes/socks). I dented the side panel in about and inch and a half and fixed the HDD!! LOL

my old xbox refused to eject games, so to get it open i had to hit eject then smack it above the drive, and there it came every time. priceless!

If only you knew that "Drop checking" most modern day equipment in the military is the fastest way to fix it.

Back