• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to mine VCT(Verticoin)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Withdrew 0.68 VTC to craptsy yesterday, still not showing up.

The VTC blockchain explorer says "not yet redeemed" as the input?

8cb866a898f038fb16ff7c948d5035808b79de56c5384813220d5729c8018422
That's the tx ^

ya, they suk bad lately .. 15hours and counting since my deposit, sent a ticket with all info, got an autoreply asking me for the info .. i was like what the .. its right there ! very lame they be lately

ya, they suk bad lately .. 15hours and counting since my deposit, sent a ticket with all info, got an autoreply asking me for the info .. i was like what the .. its right there ! very lame they be lately

Such lame. Much slow. Mine Doge I might :p

Actually I was thinking of full PTS... I should make around 0.5 PTS iff I mine GPUS+CPU....

I just gotta make sure my psu can cope with the full load..

interesting .. ram speed seems to not matter for vtc mining .. i just switched one machine from sha to vtc and didnt change ram from underclocked 600 and my khs is same as before

interesting .. ram speed seems to not matter for vtc mining .. i just switched one machine from sha to vtc and didnt change ram from underclocked 600 and my khs is same as before

Huh? I never noticed that.

I'll try that now, 'cause that will save even more power and heat! :thup:

Huh? I never noticed that.

I'll try that now, 'cause that will save even more power and heat! :thup:

hmm, then again my cgwatcher shows ram at 1250 .. but both afterburner and gpuz show 650, who to believe ...

lmk how yours work out Silver

hmm, then again my cgwatcher shows ram at 1250 .. but both afterburner and gpuz show 650, who to believe ...

lmk how yours work out Silver

Worse performance.
There appears to be some "magical" unity of the 270x at 1120 core 1500 mem, anything else and hashrate drops.

You said 600 memory? Yeah, I forgot to mention, cgminer will take 970 Mhz memory and higher only. anything lower than 970 Mhz mem and cgminer default to stock memory speeds.

is there a calc to give you an idea of how vtc you should get per mhash oh and i decided to go with 3 280x's i just ordered them from newegg about 1 hour ago yay!!!

is there a calc to give you an idea of how vtc you should get per mhash oh and i decided to go with 3 280x's i just ordered them from newegg about 1 hour ago yay!!!

There is no calc for vertcoin, but I have 360 Kh and I should get 3 VTC/day.
That's what the pool estimates.

Worse performance.
There appears to be some "magical" unity of the 270x at 1120 core 1500 mem, anything else and hashrate drops.

You said 600 memory? Yeah, I forgot to mention, cgminer will take 970 Mhz memory and higher only. anything lower than 970 Mhz mem and cgminer default to stock memory speeds.

well .. but then why would both gpuz and msiafterburner say it is 650 ? they cant both be wrong, i set it in afterburner and gpuz updates

There is no calc for vertcoin, but I have 360 Kh and I should get 3 VTC/day.
That's what the pool estimates.

about 4 with 450 give or take some cents

Well, using the calculator, once my next 7870 gets here today, I'll be at 1050Kh/s on VTC for about .04 BTC a day.

Not bad! :)

BTW, ZL1, do you know how to setup cgwatcher to run vertminer. I was having problems with it before heading to work.

Well, using the calculator, once my next 7870 gets here today, I'll be at 1050Kh/s on VTC for about .04 BTC a day.

Not bad! :)

BTW, ZL1, do you know how to setup cgwatcher to run vertminer. I was having problems with it before heading to work.

for vertminer I simply used my regular scrypt config and just dropped I lower since it doesn't like max I

it works well on my end... I'm still mining max on amd though. vtc is more finicky settings wise. getting 335 out of each r9 280x (I can match that on my 780 but eat 330w doing so) and close to 400 on the 290s.
if you got some optimal settings post them here.
right now yac is better for my 780, 264w at 5khs which nets me 0.0135btc/day vs pretty much the same results with higher power draw for btc.

its a ss bc cgremote wont let me copy paste stuff :(

anyway dual 6950s, they run 900khs on reg coins and 450 on vtc :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 114
For those mining VTC at vtc.poolz.net, use the temporary web interface at vtcweb.poolz.net to check you stats, make withdraws etc.

Also, they had a 1 VTC bonus going on. Each block finder gets an extra VTC! :D
And I was one of the lucky block finders! :rock:

Back