• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to reset Overclock on my GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Resetting the cmos resets the motherboard bios, not the gpu. I dont know that application you used for the gpu, but if it wont boot after you changed something, I wonder if it didn't mess up the card. If the settings apply in windows you should be able to get Into the bios.

I have 3 RAM sticked in, i will look tomorrow but thanks for that :)

By the way i found something about reseting the BIOS by removing the CMOS like we did, but it says you have to wait 20 min bevor you put it back in.

Or a other way something with jumper.
Never had to wait 20 minutes. Maybe 20 seconds. Never 20 minutes.

I really think this card is damaged.

If you leave it in the system but use the motherboard's video output will the system boot? If it does boot can you open the device manager and see if it is recognized by windows?

While there is a GPU the motherboard output will not show up. Its like GPU priority 1 and motherboard priority 2.
How can i change that?

While there is a GPU the motherboard output will not show up. Its like GPU priority 1 and motherboard priority 2.
How can i change that?
what is the rest of your system? Amd cpus don't have integrated graphics so if you have an amd chip, you need to boot from a gpu. Please lsit your hardware specs...

Edit.. are you trying to make this card better for mining?? Is that why you're flashing it?

Last edited:
Looks like an Intel board. Sounds like he is able to get into Windows using MB/CPU graphics.

Back