• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWMonitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Different mobos/systems. Some board have morw voltage/temp monitoring sensors than others.

Im mobile....can't see that.

2 different versions of hwmonitor?

ya dont know only reason i assume its same mobo is in his sig is crosshair v formula and the "Yours" pic has crosshair v formula is the sig also so.... :shrug:

we need more info and/or PM the guy you took the pic from

i did pm caddi daddi but i could not put a pic in a pm for some reason so i put it here and thought maybe other people had an idea thanks

TT13 is on a CHV-z board. No telling what bios and likely does not matter since C_D is not on a CHV-z board. I do know C_D has been on a non-Vishera bios most of the time even after he got the FX-6300. My CHV-non-Z shows what C_D shows in HWMonitor and I using an older HWMon.

I doubt the HWMonitors will ever match-up.

Post with pic of my HWM showing like C_D's does.
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7368861&postcount=42

Are you both using the same version of HWMonitor? Not only are there different versions due to updates but there is also a time trial "Pro" version vs. the free standard version.

Yeah if i remember the Pro version after a while starts to delete features maybe its was Trents gave us a heads up on that right? AJ.

Try installing mobo drivers, a lot of times HWmonitor will not detect certain sensors unless you have your chipset drivers installed. I had something similar happen to me after a fresh install of windows, re-installing my chipset drivers remedied the situation.

I use the chv-f
you use the chv-f-z
I use hwm 1.21.0
witch hwm do you use?

I use chv-f bios 1102

your hwm looks just like my asrock fatlady 990fx is displayed.

Last edited:
yes have hwm 1.21 and cpuz 1.62 and bios 1101 for the chvf z. but ill try updating the chipset drivers tomorrow thanks guys

got the newest chipset drivers off asus and my HWM is still yhe same. thanks for the ideas everyone

Back