• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I finally got a blue Start Button

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey plague, if you don't mind telling me...did you create that o/c logo in Bryce, or did you do it in another program and then import it? Can you (somewhat) explain the process you went through? Just a VERY, VERY simple run-down, please?

DManeKid said:

that is what he said

No, he said:
"he forgot to tell you that you have to hit alt or control and print screen at the same time."
And you don't have to. Simply hitting the Print Screen button works all by itself...

kinda off topic, but does this resource hacker also change it so you can put up pictures that are more than 16 colors for your bootup screen?

here is resource hacker (440KB)...you use it to modify explorer.exe...the string tables will have information concerning what word is printed on the start button (I think it is either ST37 or ST38)...you can also use it to change other features as well...be sure to make a copy of explorer.exe first, and modify the copy...then overwrite the original with the copy in DOS, and reboot

NoKtEm said:
kinda off topic, but does this resource hacker also change it so you can put up pictures that are more than 16 colors for your bootup screen?

No, not that I could find anyway.

Back