• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got scammed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dylon92

Hey, so I got scammed while trying to buy a gpu. I know enough about computer parts to know that the circuitry had been fried when I tried troubleshooting. But paypal wont issue me a refund without someone in the field saying they took a look at it. I was wondering if anyone could/would type something out stating that the circuitry was fried and that they looked at it? I would appreciate it. I don't have a lot of money because I spent my last bit of free spending money on the gpu.

Can you post up a picture of the "fried" circuitry?

I doubt PayPal would accept a statement from a random forum member as proof, but even if they would I know I for one would not support nor condone the creation of such a statement without being able to test/view the components.

I am curious as to when PayPal started requiring an "Industry Expert" to authenticate the validity of a returns claim as I have not had this experince in the past weith bad parts?

Back