• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have a problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigBlock

Registered
At least that's what my wife tells me.

Anyway, two months ago I was getting about 130,000 PPD with a couple of EVGA 1060 SC's. Then I was reading through a few posts here (it had been quite a while sense I'd been here) and I saw a post about something called a pass key. It said folding without a pass key was like kissing your sister. I don't know what that's like because I don't have a sister. When I was born my mother took one look at the results and decided that I would be an only child. I was the last mistake she ever made.

So I got a pass key and my PPD went up to about 600,000.

My question is, WHY??? What gives???

A few days after the pass key thing, my debit card was mugged to the tune of two EVGA 1080 TI SC2's. NOW my production is 2,500,000 PPD and I've gone from 84'th to 67'th in team ranking, AND on to the top 20 producers list! Will it never end?

The problem with this is that, now I don't want to turn the folder off to play Fallout. I've modded the machine to the point where I can't use it. Has anyone else been so foolish?

I fold under the name BigBlockk if you want to see all the gory details... and laugh at me.

The way my mom did.

BigBlockk

Later.....

At least that's what my wife tells me.

Anyway, two months ago I was getting about 130,000 PPD with a couple of EVGA 1060 SC's. Then I was reading through a few posts here (it had been quite a while sense I'd been here) and I saw a post about something called a pass key. It said folding without a pass key was like kissing your sister. I don't know what that's like because I don't have a sister. When I was born my mother took one look at the results and decided that I would be an only child. I was the last mistake she ever made.

So I got a pass key and my PPD went up to about 600,000.

My question is, WHY??? What gives???

A few days after the pass key thing, my debit card was mugged to the tune of two EVGA 1080 TI SC2's. NOW my production is 2,500,000 PPD and I've gone from 84'th to 67'th in team ranking, AND on to the top 20 producers list! Will it never end?

The problem with this is that, now I don't want to turn the folder off to play Fallout. I've modded the machine to the point where I can't use it. Has anyone else been so foolish?

I fold under the name BigBlockk if you want to see all the gory details... and laugh at me.

The way my mom did.

BigBlockk

Later.....

You call that a problem? (see sig for GPU's I'm using) :rofl: Why don't you build a PC just for gaming.
The thing with the passkey is for quick return bonus poins

I made that comment about kissing your sister...I have five of them:attn: ...Before my Mom passed away , I asked her how did DAD and her have 9 kids, and I never heard anything...She said "Your father came home for lunch a lot" :D (We were in school)

Bigblock you can add your stats to your sig :popcorn: Then you can stare at them like Whitehawk does. :chair::chair: LOL

In your signature under settings add this Folding User StatsFolding User Stats

Last edited:
I have 4 older (from a F@H perspective) cards folding. 3 GTX 970s & an rx480. I moved the PCs with the 970s to the basement so they can fold through the summer. The AC in the house can handle the rx480 that's in the office upstairs.
I had the "gamer" folding in the office, but it just created way too much heat, so it ended up down-down stairs.

:D been unseasonably cool here in South Alabama for the last week or so... not going to see 90 again until late next week. I'll take it. :thup:

Back