• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a wireless mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
get a logitech mx-700, theres no comparison for this cordless. Its a bit pricey but you get everything you'll ever want.

1. cordless
2. 8 buttons
3. rechargable base
4. high resolution and no lag in FPS
5. no knocking over drinks on your table
6. no having to tug on the mouse to free the cord from catching on anything
7. its cordless

I use Logitech Cordless Freedom Pro - mouse/split-keyboard combo. It works perfectly for me (I don't mind the ball). Haven't had any problems with the few games I played. It goes for comparitevely cheap $70-$80.

where can i get an mx 700. and about how long do that batteries last?? i mean if i do a lan party and play from about 9 in the morning till about 3-5 am how well do you think it would do??

thanks,

~Will

i think newegg carries them. I bought mines at bestbuy for retail price because i couldn't wait. The batteries have a charging station. Basically youjust put the mouse with the batteries still in on the charger and in 10 minutes, it supposed to be good to go. On a full charge i get at least 7-8 hours of intense FPS gaming. At a LAN party i doubt you'll play continously forever. i think it'll be fine, when you get up to go to the bathroom, throw the mouse on the charger. My suggestion is before you get it, head over to compusa/bb and see how you like it before you buy it online.

Yeah, but how far away is Olympia or Centralia? I'm sure they have some sort of computer store there. :D It would be good to go to a store and see what mouse fits your hand. For me, the Logitechs are the best, but it may be different for you. :) Then buy it online for about 20 bucks less, lol. :D

Back