• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need an el-cheapo video card with TV out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Celeron_Phreak

I'm looking for a cheap video card with TV out on it that is AGP based and fanless. It's for my personal shoutcast server, which I use over remote desktop 95% of the time. But on LANs, while I'm gaming, I connect it to the TV so I don't have to switch back to the desktop to skip a song or something.

I was surfing ebay for something and I found this ATI Mobility-P 8MB AGP video card for $0.99 and $10.95 shipping. I don't want to spend any more than $15 on a video card, but $20 at the absolute maximum, but only if it's really worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40158&item=5206096138&rd=1

I couldn't find anything about these cards, but they seem to be all over the place on eBay. Does anyone know if it'd work for what I want to use it for, or should I just break down and spend $20 on a cheap 64MB card? (I want something under $20, whcih includes shipping. I know I'm asking for a miracle, but anything can happen :))

Same thing as using one with S-Video out. I'll be using a composite (RCA connector) cable either way.

Back