• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need some help pricing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WrkBoot

EP45-UD3P rev1.0
I bought it new and its in perfect condition, has I/O plate and box.
Q9550,batch L847C219.Comes with box and stock cooler.
What do you think I could sell these for here?

Last edited:
i think that board is above average in desirability for s775. Should be able to get higher price than most.

EP45-UD3P rev1.0
I bought it new and its in perfect condition, has I/O plate and box.
Q9550,batch L847C219.Comes with box and stock cooler.
What do you think I could sell these for here?

You really need a price to open a thread for it here.

Advice: You can always drop the price but you can't raise it. Please get a price for your items ASAP and a photo would also help.

Since NIB LGA 775 socket borads are going for $35 to $60. You might get between $10 to $25

That board is worth much more than $25, and way more than $10.

With it being version 1.0 it's also worth more than a standard v1.6 or 1.1.

@kyfire, what kind of boards are you looking at that sell for $35-60? Because this is a high end board, and not that easy to come by most of the time (I spent nearly a year looking for one). The ones that do come on the market usually sell for a decent amount of money and go fast.

@WrkBoot, Please enable your private messaging. I was going to send you a message advising you on pricing, but it says your account is not setup to receive private messages from other members.

Last edited:
You could also search thru the "Sold" section of the Classifieds for prior listings to get an idea since the actual selling price is required to be posted & retained on all sales.

In my opinion, and most would agree, a recent sale is your best indicator of current value. Of course, once you go out beyond 3-6 months you'll have to do some tweaking to those values you find.

That board is worth much more than $25, and way more than $10.

With it being version 1.0 it's also worth more than a standard v1.6 or 1.1.

@kyfire, what kind of boards are you looking at that sell for $35-60? Because this is a high end board, and not that easy to come by most of the time (I spent nearly a year looking for one). The ones that do come on the market usually sell for a decent amount of money and go fast.

@WrkBoot, Please enable your private messaging. I was going to send you a message advising you on pricing, but it says your account is not setup to receive private messages from other members.

Just curious, why is the v1.0 worth more?

Just curious, why is the v1.0 worth more?

From what I've read on the subject the v1.0 was the best of the three at overclocking and getting high overclocks. v1.6 was not nearly as good from what I've heard. v1.1 was just below v1.0 in terms of overclockability and value.

v1.1 and v1.6 are also much more commonly found than v1.0, which also makes v1.0 worth more to those that are specifically looking for that version.

Someone else can elaborate more on the differences between the three if they like. I don't remember all of the differences, but I think there were a few other minor differences between the three.

Back