• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think my bandwidth is way low for 305MHz!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems like he's had some pretty rotten luck getting a decent overclocker.

Well he says he breaks even on all the chip swaps so there's no harm and getting more toys to play with is always fun. I'd have stuck with the UTT/BH5 myself though, just cuz sandra says TCCD is great stuff, don't necessarily make it the best choice on a board with up to 4v of vdimm.

glock19owner said:
Believe me I know this...I have been helping Collin well before he got his first 939...and this is what he gets for not listening on what CPU to get...

At least he listened to what MB to get...but like I tell him almost everyday...STFU and listen to what people have to say, not what you just want to hear...and then do the opposite of what you want to do...one of these days he might actually listen...especially from someone that doesnt have to switch out some type of hardware 3 times a week ;)
You must be talking about me, Glock. I don't even switch my socks three times a week. (That's cause I don't even wear socks three times a week) I do switch wives from time to time, but hell, that's even more expensive.:clap:

rseven said:
You must be talking about me, Glock. I don't even switch my socks three times a week. (That's cause I don't even wear socks three times a week) I do switch wives from time to time, but hell, that's even more expensive.:clap:

I can say that about a few certain members...and I learned...its cheaper to swap out GF's then wives ;)...

And Tim...he didnt even listen to me on what ram to get ;)...

Ahhh...that guy NEVER listens!!! :)

Perhaps if we had OC550 provide the recommendations? :D

TimoneX said:
Perhaps if we had OC550 provide the recommendations? :D

No offense to OC550...but I will leave now...OC550 does have some good knowledge...but the parts he doesnt takes forever to settle in
leright.gif

glock19owner said:
Believe me I know this...I have been helping Collin well before he got his first 939...and this is what he gets for not listening on what CPU to get...

At least he listened to what MB to get...but like I tell him almost everyday...STFU and listen to what people have to say, not what you just want to hear...and then do the opposite of what you want to do...one of these days he might actually listen...especially from someone that doesnt have to switch out some type of hardware 3 times a week ;)

It's true. Glock has been helping me for a few years now. Damn, I can think of like 20 times when I wish I listened the first time. But, I think there is something to be said about learning things the hard way, eh? :) I've learned a lot about hardware and I tend to agree that swapping parts every week or so is a waste of time. To be honest, I wish I was still on my 754 DFI setup. That was a great system, and performed just as well as this one I am on now. So, lesson learned.

Does everyone hate me now??? LOL. Timonex, I got one for ya...

"Well, when I go Venice..." :D

-Collin-

LOL

Particularly amusing given the inquirer article stating that some nF3 & nF4 boards may be incompatible with E0 cores. :)

TimoneX said:
LOL

Particularly amusing given the inquirer article stating that some nF3 & nF4 boards may be incompatible with E0 cores. :)

Please don't tell me that!!!!! *Jumps over to the intel forums*

-Collin-

i think we should hold off on buyin anything and wait for dual core. The performance on those things looks sick compared to what where usin,and there not to far away. Ive had my winnie about 3 weeks and im over it already. Any future over 200$ upgrade for me better yeild some major performance increase, plus im not to motivated to get anything with the garbage crop of games that out now, ive played doom 3 like 4 times , its like " whats the point of having a fast system if theres no games to play"? 2004 was a good year for games but 05 is horrible

No, 166MHZ refresh rate, not divider. It has nothing to do with the divider and actual frequency the ram is running at.

Kiljaden....you are on a socket 754 right? That would explain it as there is no dual channel support.

-Collin-

Back