• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i7 2600k @ 5700+, 108bclk + 6970 3d's (Finished)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TsunamiJuan

Figured I would throw up the stream for a bit with the Superbeast, doing some 3d's with a high bclk. Single phase cooling right now, cards are on air.

Last edited:
thanks for hanging in there, bumped me up about 30-40 points, i will abuse the 280 tommarow, now that i know i can bench on the single stage at 108blck at 5833mhz

No beuno right now on the 280 I got a feeling there is something seriously messed up with this card (considering its been rma'd 6 times, and has died on this iteration of the card only to pull a Lazerus). Though I ran my 8800 and had similar issues so might be something else. I might get the stream going again here in a bit. I want to abuse the 6970 some more.

Also I must shut off a couple cores and go for the gold (thats right 5900+) I'zz gotz teh itch :D
Half of lastnights runs where done at 5833mhz @ 54x 108mhz bclk

Last edited:
Well i got a valid off at 5899.5mhz, but couldn't get it to stabalize past that :\ moved me up to 6th from 8th in that category :D

Also messed up the bios on my 6970 so i need to fix that Tommarow. Got a good valid off for aquamark at 414K, so got a few points there.

Will Probably get another stream going tonight, have to fix my 6970 (should be easy enough, just a reflash). Then gonna work on some 3dmark03 and 05 scores. Depending on how well the fixing the card goes might be able to push the core up higher to say 1ghz+

nice, I'll hope to stop by and watch after I'm done watching Glee with the wife!

3 day weekend for DICEing!

Humm Your right :D Guess I am gonna bench myself to kingdom come this week :D, No raids this week for the WOW guild, due to everyone taking advantage of the 3 day weekend, and having family in town or just the fact that we finally went 13/13 :D

If it wasn't apparent that this has become an addicition it will be by about next week :D

Should start in mabye 45 minutes if not sooner, i am between comps trying to ressurect my 6970, Theres something else going on I might of borked something :'( , But I do have a spare system :D

Should start in mabye 45 minutes if not sooner, i am between comps trying to ressurect my 6970, Theres something else going on I might of borked something :'( , But I do have a spare system :D

Where is the stream? I'm bored man... I needs entertainment.

:bump:

Back