• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i7 WC loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
there are VERY FEW cases of tt kits doing anything. Badbonji must have great ambient temps.

Ahh, but as you may have noticed my fine feathered friend, I simply care that my temps stay below the boiling point of silicon(boiling point of hafnium is higher, but it is the weaker of the two links which determines my limit).

EDIT: I know it is melting point I should be concerned with, but boiling point sounds so much cooler.

Ahh, but as you may have noticed my fine feathered friend, I simply care that my temps stay below the boiling point of silicon(boiling point of hafnium is higher, but it is the weaker of the two links which determines my limit).

EDIT: I know it is melting point I should be concerned with, but boiling point sounds so much cooler.

So why don't you want to go with air?

but what good is it when your pump dies all the time? i wouldn't be surprised if there was more p500 pumps in the world (working and broken) vs D5's or DDC3.2's.

I'm starting to wonder if TT is run by a failed AI experiment. :screwy: You'd think that they'd have figured it out by now just by looking at other OEMs.

they seem to not care or have enough people wasting there time and money with them.

but what good is it when your pump dies all the time?

Yeah, if the stuff dies, I'm not in for it. replacing dead parts is not my cup of tea. It ends up costing money(which I am vehemently opposed to)

Back