• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Identify a Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ArBiTaL 24

There is no spoon
Hey,
I have a mobo sitting here, the only identification mark I can see is a blach and white lable reading "BN730EULTRA", and white printing on the board, with Chinese text and "3902A568".

A google search on the former came up with only two sites, both in foreign languages. Translating them didn't provide much info. Again, googling the second threw up a few pages but not much. The only identifier I have found is the first serial I gave prefixes with "PB-". THis made me think maybe Packard Bell, but a search of their site turned nothing up.

It's an ATX board, it has 3 PCI and 1AGP, and a little one (CNR/AMR?) with "Phoenix Bios" on it. The only other chips on there are a couple of "Winbond" ones.

I can't get the heatsink off, but it's a socket type processor. Anyone know what this is?

Thank you very much :)
~ArBiTaL24.

Processor: Support Socket-A for AMD ATHLON /Athlon XP/ Athlon Duron ™ uni-proccessor at 200/266MHz Front Side Bus with double data rate Chipset: SiS 730S single chip integrated a high performance North Bridge, advance hardware 2D/3D GUI engine and South Bridge CPU Bus Frequency: CPU Bus Frequency , Choose One Step Add 1MHz From 66MHz Up to 166MHz in BIOS Setup (Frequency Magic Setting) Expansion Slots: Three 32-bit PCI Bus Master slots One 4X AGP slot One CNR Slot System Memory: Support 64 bit DRAM memory Interface (66/100/133MHz) Support 2Banks of SDRAM from 8Mbyte to 1GByte Main Memory 2 X 168-pins DIMM Sockets Jumpless: Support Jumpless Function by BIOS SETUP Let Users More Easier to Change The Frequency On Board IDE: Support 2 X IDE Connectors for up to 4 IDE Drives Support PIO Mode 3 and Mode 4 and Bus Master IDE DMA, Mode 4 Timing for up to 16M Bytes/s Support UTRA DMA-100 Bus Master IDE, Provide faster transfer rate up to 100M Bytes/s Support LS-120 / ZIP Device On Board Ultra I/O Ports: 4 x USB Connectors 2 X Serial Ports (16550 Fast UART Compatible) 1 X Parallel Port (EPP and ECP capabilities) 1 X Floppy Disk Connector (Supports 2 Floppy Drivers) 1 X PS2 Mouse Connector 1 X Keyboard Connector 2 X Three Wire FAN Connector (Include CPU FAN) 1 X LINE IN / LINE OUT / Microphone Connector 1 X Game Port Connector (Support Two Joysticks) 2 X Analog Audio CD Music line Connectors 1 X Consumer IR Connector 1 X Standard IR Connector (Infrared) On Board AGP VGA: Advanced HW Acceleration for DVD playback Ultra-AGP™ Architecture UMA Architecture with 8/16/32/64 MB System Memory Fully DirectX Compliant Engine Up to 1920x1200 256/32K/64K/16M color @80Hz NI VGA DRIVER Support Windows 95/98/NT4.0/2000 On Board Audio: Software Audio Controller With On Board CODEC Complete to AC97' V2.1 Support 3D Surround Support 3D Positioning Full Duplex Operation For Simultaneous Record And Playback Sound Driver for Windows 95/98/NT4.0 , Media Rack On Chip LAN Controller : IEE802.3 10/100 BASE T Standards Bios Boot-up from LAN On Board USB : 4 X USB Ports Connector Support USB Keyboard & USB Mouse PC Health Monitor : Winbond Hardware Doctor to Track CPU & SYSTEM Temperature, Voltage, Fan speed, Monitoring your Computer Driver For Win95/98 Power Saving : ACPI/APM Power Management Modem Ring remote wake up RTC Alarm Wake up Support Software Suspend & Power off Wake on LAN For OS Support Power Button Ride (Instant off or Delay 4 second power off) Power Supply : Support 20-pin ATX power supply (ATX-PW) BIOS : Award BIOS , Support Green function, Plug and Play Function 2MBit Flash ROM Dimension: Micro ATX Form Factor with 24.4cm X 21cm

Not to be a ****, but that was the very first link on google, did you really search for it?

I did, but it was in German. Hmm... It says "Lex"... I've never heard of them, and again nothing shows up on google... So is it a Lex motherboard?

What I really need is the user manual... I have to install the motherboard for someone, and I don't know where the connectors for HDD light, power connector, etc go. I don't have a manual with it :/

This Might Help...

http://www.lex.com.tw:7777/index1.htm

If you cant find Manual on there you can try contacting them directly, i'm sure they'd help.

EDIT: Hmmm just looked there and at www.bona.com.tw main site and cant find a manual, just drivers :(
http://www.bona.com.tw:8888/index1.htm

Its a long shot but you could try www.jetway.com.tw
Bona/Lex make boards for them...

Just a thought, but isnt the order Led, Power, Reset etc connectors connect to the mobo standard? Because Chieftec ship all their new cases with them all on one single connector rather than seperately like most so i'd imagine they would have to be...

Last edited:
Ah, thanks for that :)
Ooh, it may be... But I don't know the connection order :( ...but i'd imagine if someone produces cases with a standard single connector, it should be standard. Hmmm....

If they're standard just download any manual :)
If this helps, the order in mine are:
PLED+/PLED-/PWRBTN/GND/"BLANK"
HDLED+/HDLED-/GND/RESET#/DUMMY

Back