• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If you own a Radeon 7000-9800 post here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1-Man-Army said:

Update

Clock : 310/580(290 w/cas 1!!!!! before was at cas 2)

I don't get it.....thats a lower clock than your previous 303 mem clock...........:-/

How do you reset memory timings on a vidcard,.........bios edit?

I would think that he flashed and lowered his cas of his ram as I did with my 8500le and thinking of doing to my 9600pro

You can take my 9700 Pro off the list, may it RIP. I tore a cm wide strip of the core off trying to get the AA'ed cooljag off.

The best vid card to ever grace my rigs, RIP.

ya i lowered my clock speeds becuase i flashed my bios to cas 1 so the timmings are way faster then cas 2, it was worth lossing 13 mhz from the ram, oops i just notice i put 10 mhz....
btw max i think were not allowed to have 3dmark links in our sig

Last edited:
El<(')>Maxi said:
:-/

Dang......that sucks

Yeah it really does. I loved that card, but if you are going to be doing cooling mods, volt mods and the like you'd better be prepared for the worst and take it like a man. Seriously, the first time I thought I'd killed it from an over-volt I cried like a little girl with a skinned knee...well maybe I didn't cry, but I felt like it. The next time I thought it died due to a water leak I felt awful and this time when it really died I was more prepared and was just kinda sad about it.

Anyway, I've got a 9500np that is softmod-able on the way and will mod the crap out of it too. This time no Arctic Alumina tho. I intend to do the extra work to make holes in the HS to bolt it down.

I just need to figure out which HS to stick on it. P4 or AMD stock HSF?

Card : Radeon 7200 VIVO
Flavor : OEM
Manufacturer : ATi
Ram : 64MB 6ns DDR
Cooling : lapped core, large heatsink and 60mm delta fan; memsinks
VoltMod : no
Clock : 225/416

Card: Radeon 9000 Pro 64 MB
Flavor: Retail
Manufacturer: Gigabyte
RAM: 64 MB 3.6ns
Cooling: Stock cooling
Voltmod: No
Clock: 300/300

Card : Radeon 9700
Flavor : Pro
Manufacturer : ATI
Ram : 128 mb
Cooling : Zalman Heatpipe with TT SmartFan
VoltMod : Haven't done it yet
Clock : 380/360

1-Man-Army said:
if it looks like the one in my guide its great cus all u need to do is drill nothing else!

I'm going to check out your guide and do it later when there is more spare time.

Just got the 9500np running the omega drivers w/ hack perfectly and the stock core/mem is 390/297. I got very lucky. This one should do just as well if not better then the old 9700 pro I had.

The ram runs really cool, that should give pleanty of room for volt modding:D

I'll update this post later in the correct format, but that will be after the volt mods.

Card : 9700 pro
Flavor : refurb from newegg :)
Manufacturer : Sapphire
Ram : 128mb
Cooling : Stock fan. homemade ramsinks
VoltMod : no
Clock : 351/702 will go higher thats just what i run it at for everyday use

Card : Radeon 9500 non-pro
Flavor : OEM
Manufacturer : Sapphire
Ram : 128mb
Cooling : Stock