• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If you own a Radeon 7000-9800 post here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Card : 9500np
Flavor : OEM
Manufacturer : Sapphire
Ram : 128mb 3.3ns
Cooling : Tweakmonster ramsinks, sk6+ on core
VoltMod : none yet. planning vmem mod
Clock : 417/315(630ddr)
Softmodded w/Omega drivers.

Wow, nice OC on that 9500 Namagomi. What kind of scores are you getting with it?

2K1, 2K3

Why not VM the core too?

Not brave enough to Vmod the core, honestly. I need to take off the heatplate thing. I already have plenty of core clock, but I just need a little more mem clock, and this 3.3ns ram is holding me back, and some extra juice could help me get a few more mhz, hopefully.

I don't have some l33t 3dmarkbox, so I only get around 17100 3dmarks right now at default settings.

And I hope the oc is good, i have a hellacooling on that sucker.

Namagomi said:
I only get around 17100 3dmarks right now at default settings.

And I hope the oc is good, i have a hellacooling on that sucker.

At default? Damn if that's the case then your OC'd scores are gonna be awsome. Btw, how can you hope the OC is good if it's already doing 417/315?

And on the memory VM, I seem to remember hearing/reading that Infierior(qwerty joke/typo) 3.3 won't do much even after a VM.

417 on the core still amazes me........................that's a first for a stock voltage Sapphire card.

El<(')>Maxi said:

At default? Damn if that's the case then your OC'd scores are gonna be awsome. Btw, how can you hope the OC is good if it's already doing 417/315?

And on the memory VM, I seem to remember hearing/reading that Infierior(qwerty joke/typo) 3.3 won't do much even after a VM.

417 on the core still amazes me........................that's a first for a stock voltage Sapphire card.

No no no, 17100 at default 3dmark settings, not default clock speeds. All my performance settings are turned to "quality" and vsync and all that great stuff are on. I get about a 14500 3dmark with stock video card speeds.

Yeah, I'm pretty saddened about the ram, but boy if that core just doesn't love having the hell clocked out of it. After some more burn in I hope to get 420 core, and maybe 315 memory.

Still, not bad for a 130 dollar card and 30 bucks worth of heatsinks.

EDIT: 17387 now
EDIT EDIT: 18346 now. Bling bling, *******.

Last edited:
Card : Radeon 9800 Pro
Ram : 128mb
Cooling : Stock
VoltMod : no
Clock : 440/355

Think that is all the info you asked for. Curious though...how is it that everyone with a 9700 pro has memory clock listed at like 600+ MHz? like almost double what my Samsung 2.8ns ram is capable of? Maybe I am just not calculating it correctly. I am listing it as it appears in Rage 3d overclock utility.

Card : 9800 np
Manufacturer : Saphire (3.3 ns Samsung)
Ram : 128mb
VoltMod : No
Clock : 415/345

I like it even more then my 9700 Pro and I really like that card.

Krzysd, 330/580, N, Soft, 128mb, Stock (card made by: Sapphire)

lol, what can i say makes your job easyer

Card : Radeon 9700 np
Ram : 128mb Infineon 3.3
VoltMod : No
Clock : 335/600

I bought my 9500 (sapphire) from newegg on 07/27/03.

Card - 9500 non pro
Flavor - Sapphire
RAM - 128MB
Cooling - Giant II (thermaltake)
Volt MOD - no
SoftMOD - yes (Omega Driver)
Clock - 405/315 (630)

HeXenViRii said:
what happened to mr. peas ?

Sorry, I havent posted on here for a while now.

I had the updates done upto page 23 in the old list, and last week i got a god damn virus, i thought nothing of it and tried to run norton, but then pieces of system file when missing, so basically i was stuck on the desktop, and no command prompt or any .exe's.
Bummer.
The only option i had was to reformat, so im afraid all the updates have gone into thin air, thanx to w32.pinfi.

I dont know if i have the patience to do it all again, but if anyone else wants to, then post on here, pm me or drop me an email and it will be aranged.

sorry guys.
:)
[email protected]

Last edited:
---------New 9700 Pro---------
Card : Radeon 9700
Flavor : Pro
Manufacturer :
Ram : 128mb)
Cooling : Zalman HP80A
VoltMod : no
Clock : 325/610