• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Benching Team needs your help! (Post here if participating)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Server 8, Sever 8, Sever 8. A quck qoogle wulll helup yuu enable ttge feaatures needed and at wu pwn you 7 cored, I kow noe Seeds own PMmarc but not in this sense. Calll it thirty 50 or so scores under my belf it yiu wish

Windows Server 8 when treaked right pwns 7 as does 2003

im trying to submit a score and it says i need a verification link but there is not a box for me to put a link unless im missing it what would it be called?

They call it "Compare URL" on the submission page.
No clue why. Rather annoying.

Let me know if it works, I've been having trouble with it.

Have at it!
Beating IMOG's score would be a good trick, but those cards are excellent for points anyway.
You can aim for mine, that'd be a good goal. My card unceremoniously died before I could take it cold :(

looks my old waterblock leaks :( - the thin acrylic plate on the ek universal is all cracked around the screws . well i got my goal for getting to your score at 57224

Good news: The Team Comp push here has also pushed us back into 11th team world wide!

They call it "Compare URL" on the submission page.
No clue why. Rather annoying.

Let me know if it works, I've been having trouble with it.

thats what i thought it was!!!! i already tryed this! maybe i will give it another go
also my score seems low would it help to move to my SSD? also what else can i do to up my score?
EDIT heres my top score http://www.3dmark.com/pcm05/3167425

Last edited:
Does anyone have a tip to get the heatsinks off of ancient gpu's? I tried heating them up with a hairdryer, but the paste seems pretty solid. I don't want to break the core.

Edit: I got one. It just needed a bit more force. I think the other one may be permanent. there is no pins or screws attaching it on. It may be some sort of a glue.

Last edited:
If heat doesn't do it you can try cold, toss it in the freezer for a while.
If neither one does it, I think you're probably stuck.

ok i got 14647 for 6 cores
xsuperbgx is helping me up my scores my 2d has gone up by 10k and HDD went up 10x but he needs to help me with my 3d scores they are super low due to 2d boost but hes going to help me with that so i should get 20k+ on a score!

can we lock some cores? like we have no score in the 4 core so can i lock 2 cores and run it?

Back