• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Benching Team needs your help! (Post here if participating)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
man!!!! well that means some1 with a i7 ect needs to submit in the 4x!!!!
in the mean time i will run this on my brothers Q6600 but hes does not have a SSD so will get low scores but better then nothing

We do have someone that is working on something. Hopefully more than one "someone" will get us some more results.

Only about 3 days left to go. Everyone should do whatever they can to improve their results!

I am still debating pulling the ssd from the other computer and setting up the raid for 4core. these 2 vertex4's are only worth 38k, and I know with the force gt's will do 43k. I will give matt a bit more time to do his magic and hope I dont have to remove and reload windows

I can, and will, rerun 1x with the flashdestops thing, I got it to work more or less.
Getting closer to EDO, got it to load win98 (closer to win98se than win95 was!), but it's not win98se.
Next up is putting XP on something with 64MB of ram.

I was going to re run single core, and get a proper screen shot, but either my cpu or board is dead. I haven't figured out which one, yet.

Edit: Looks like my board is dead.

Last edited:
I can, and will, rerun 1x with the flashdestops thing, I got it to work more or less.
Getting closer to EDO, got it to load win98 (closer to win98se than win95 was!), but it's not win98se.
Next up is putting XP on something with 64MB of ram.

Have you tried possibly booting to miniXP from a CD or DVD and running cpuz through that?

We have been bumped to 2nd in the memory contest. If anyone can submit an improved score, then git-r-dun. Only 20 hours to go!!!!!!!!

Congrats to those that submitted results in the memory contest. 3rd Place!!!

Thanks to everyone that put in the effort to help us out in the Team cup. We had a respectable showing and got 3rd in the team cup overall. I feel that this was a good accomplishment. We haven't put much effort forth in hwbot contests before, so, it was good to see that everyone could pitch in and help out.

It would be fun to keep up on the hwbot special contestsin addition to putting on our own contests. I think they help motivate people to stay active and also to bring new people in. I enjoyed participating and appreciate everyone's efforts!

I will try to figure out the drawings/ giveaways by the end of the weekend.
Anyone that participated, please make sure that your name is listed in the first post as a participant so that you will be included.

Here is my dead Team cup hardware.
TI4600 -never really worked right since I got it from ebay.
mx400 - too much volts/ too little performance
6800ultra -don't forget to turn your volt mod down
9800gt -died from pot mounting, somehow....?
8800gtx -actually died at chimp challenge, turning pots without dmm atttached
790x-ud4p -I poured a bit of LN2 on the NB, while looking for a little bit more..

IMAG1200.jpg

My dead hardware list was somewhat shorter, a 9800GTX+ that died mysteriously. No clue what the issue is, but it's definitely dead.
TJuan's GTX680 could be marginally happier, I had a hand in that operation too. Don't know if that counts or not.

Thanks to everyone that put in the effort to help us out in the Team cup. We had a respectable showing and got 3rd in the team cup overall. I feel that this was a good accomplishment. We haven't put much effort forth in hwbot contests before, so, it was good to see that everyone could pitch in and help out.

It would be fun to keep up on the hwbot special contestsin addition to putting on our own contests. I think they help motivate people to stay active and also to bring new people in. I enjoyed participating and appreciate everyone's efforts!

Anyone that participated, please make sure that your name is listed in the first post as a participant so that you will be included.

+1 to all of this! We had a pretty solid showing all around. :attn:

*psst*I need my name in the first post*psst*

That's a great result, 3rd overall
is pretty special considering the amount of members we have compared to others (no names) big thanks to all members for the time and effort it took to participate and For the tips and tricks that got passed around during the different competitions, I definately learned some new pcm05 tricks. Thanks

Congrats all :thup:
If not that all failed hardware on the way then it probably could be better but 3rd spot isn't that bad :)

Btw. I was trying to make some more on DDR1 but my DFI NF4 SLI's vrms blew up or at least I saw some fireworks and probably it also killed A64 3200+ which was making highest FSB.

Last edited:
I tried my best to get another CUSL2-C rushed my way but just couldn't make it happen that and I never could get the P4T running right.

Back