• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IMPERIAL DEATH CASE COMPLETED!! lots of pics, 56k'ers beware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Excellent job. I remeber seeing the posting of the question about this. heh... Nice to see you went through with it.

IMO, an excellent job. Cant wait to see the pics with the lighting.

IFMU

Penguin4x4 said:
Now all you need is a .wav file of the Impreal March to play on system startup............:D :cool: :eh?:

I have an MP3 of the imperail march:D

I also have the starwars theam and the canteena band

man thats a hot mod, now all u need is some nice cathodes and a nice windows, perhaps some type of molding?

saw it with light...

i've seen the case lit up with a blue cathode....it looks sweet. He just hasnt posted pics since he got it i gues...Actually, he wasnt home, but i was going to his house with my friend michael to show him the case when i passed two cops doing 42 in a 25...sure enough...he pulled out and i whipped right in jeffs driveway....i told michael to get out of the car and act like we were going to the house (which we really were), but he saw me pull in and he followed me...i told him i usually wouldnt get out of the car but i didnt realize i was being pulled (a lie) and so he told me that was ok and i could stay out....gave him my license and reg. and he ran my plates then told me he was gonna cut me a break...then he asked if i sure i wasnt trying to ditch, and i said that he could go knock on the door...lol...but he said he was just playing...so anyways....in the end jeff wasnt even home but his dad knew why i came and let us in and brought us upstairs and lit it up and showed us.....it looks sweet....great work jeff...

Sorry about the story, but it just kinda went with the case...lol...i dunno....

P.S. That made for the 5th time ive been pulled in the 2 years ive been driving and still havent gotten a ticket. (including ....running a red light, speeding 3 times, wreckless driving, and pulling out without my lights on at night ...damn ive been lucky...lol)

Very original Jeff. You should add a dark blue cathode to the background to make it more imperial that would look sick huh? I find that cuts look sexy when you add the car molding to it.

thanks for all of the replies guys, i appreciate it.

for those of you who say i should get a blue light....I HAVE ONE!!! i've had it for a couple of weeks, i just haven't taken pictures of it on yet, because taking a picture with film and scanning it would NOT do it justice at ALL. i have borrowed my friend's digital camera, and as soon as i get a new battery for it will take some more pictures.

don't worry, i thought of everything! black with a blue light DOES look sick believe me, i knew this before ANYONE knew this! muahahahah.

from my post with the completed picture:
in a few days, i'll come back and post the digital shots, and a shot with the blue cold cathode on in the dark will be included. it should be phat!
just a few more days folks.

and on the matter of car molding, the cuts are small and close enough together that the molding would only get in the way.

and just for your edification, the black and decker RTX r0x0rs your b0x0rs.

laters

jeff

Jeff Bolton said:
thanks for all of the replies guys, i appreciate it.

for those of you who say i should get a blue light....I HAVE ONE!!! i've had it for a couple of weeks, i just haven't taken pictures of it on yet, because taking a picture with film and scanning it would NOT do it justice at ALL. i have borrowed my friend's digital camera, and as soon as i get a new battery for it will take some more pictures.

don't worry, i thought of everything! black with a blue light DOES look sick believe me, i knew this before ANYONE knew this! muahahahah.

from my post with the completed picture:

just a few more days folks.

and on the matter of car molding, the cuts are small and close enough together that the molding would only get in the way.

and just for your edification, the black and decker RTX r0x0rs your b0x0rs.

laters

jeff

I have that, pretty nice feeling eh? :)

WyrmMaster said:
I also have the starwars theam and the canteena band

I believe they were called the Modal Nodes :)

Personally, I'd go w/ a UV light, for the whole purple effect, but blue will look just as good, too.

I know for a fact that black and blue go together very well. Very nice job!

Wow!! iam impressed!!! give me some ideas on modding my case. Enlighten me, this is what i did with my RTX, took me 5 blades just to do this, and pretty long time =(.

aixelsiD said:
Jeff, but a white light in. The Imperial symbol is a black background with a white symbol. Rebel is white background/grey background with red symbal.

thanks for the input. i already have a blue light, though. and believe me, i know more about star wars than you'd possibly imagine so i knew it was white originally :D

jeff

Some say I know more about cars and electronics than anyone theyv'e ever seen, is it true? HELL NO!:D :eek: (Actually only my parents say this)

Back