• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED In a hunt for a powerful GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, im asking that if I overclocked BOTH cards, which one will do better? in performance and temp wise

Well, the SC is already overclocked, but can be overclocked more. So, I'd guess the SC is still going to perform better. Plus, the ACX cooling is very, very good.

Both cards should overclock to the same point because they're not binned.

The SC comes overclocked, but you can do that yourself.

Yep.. they're both right. I apologize for my confusion - I'm learning a lot of this as I go.

Since both of the cards have ACX cooling, the only difference would be the SC was OC'd at the factory. So, out of the box, you've got better performance.

Well... you've also got "SC" on the box and on the fan. LOL

I decided to go with superclocked version, because if I went to regular one route then I would have to have a program running in background to overclock... one less program running in the background is always good :)

I decided to go with superclocked version, because if I went to regular one route then I would have to have a program running in background to overclock... one less program running in the background is always good :)

If you want more of an overclock than the Superclocked version you'll have to have one going anyway.

:D we will see if it fits when it arrives.
now im on PSU issues, you can see that from my post over in the power section of this beloved forum

Back