• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[in-store] retail i7 920's now $199.99 @ microcenter, LARGE STOCK!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Microcenter is just down the road from me. If you guys want me to pickup procs for you I can do that, only ask $25 on top of everything to cover shipping/travel.

PM me if interested.

All microcenter has is d0 now.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0302727

boxied retail i7 920 only $199.99 at microcenter, in store only.

The one near my work has over 200 in stock. Easy to cherry pick some D0's.

Crazy prices now on these beasts. I'm still on 775, but this seriously has me thinking a new mobo+ram+cpu wouldn't be too expensive now... just hard to justify when I'm already running 8GB ram and 3.8ghz quad. :clap:
and if you dont upgrade because there is really no need for it just imagine how much cheeper they will be in 3 years time not to mention the options for the boards and the ram..it will all be 1/2 as cheap if not more ..
there is not a game or application out there truthfully that will be a need a 4ghz cpu reguardless of the nm..in fact i find it extremely hard to bog down my low budget q66..
but when that happens ill upgrade..im in your shoes..happily waiting...

Back