• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Innovatek WaterBlocks??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Innovatech block looks pretty nice and small, depending on the config. I don't like the tubing sizes though. They seem small to me for a serious cooler. Maybe the connections could be modded to take barbs for 1/2" ID or 3/8" ID hoses.

It's nice that somone finally answered the question, after all this debating has gotten everyone further and further from the topic at hand.

hpotter - Try to find some reviews of other waterblock asides from the Innovatek block. Relying on one review will not give you a clear view of the performance. Just remember that when you read all the tests/reviews just make sure all the products are on equal footing. Testing a system without a fan on the radiator is just like testing a HS without a fan;)

ButcherUK said:
I notice you ignored my post completely in your replies. Can I then take it you agree with me that Tom's posted a poorly written and obviously biased review?

:mad:
Grr! I do not comment the same question twice, but I´ll make an exception this time: The test were supposed to show the difference in cooling capacity, and it does just that.

regards,
Henry.

VashTheStampede said:

No, want to know why? Because IT WASN'T APART OF THE REVIEW. If there is EVER an ATI or AMD product in ANY review, he will favor it. Of course if it is GF3 vs GF3, he may actually benchmark them correctly, but that is only a hope.

~Vash~

The statement that Ti200 offers the best bang for the bucks didn´t come from that test.

regards,
Henry.

I don't look at how low a certian block will get cpu as absolute determing factor. how about the way it mounts and hose connections and all around quality. Innovatek water blocks hose connections and mounting blows chunks. I like to keep my options open and you cant use a pelt with this block not that I plan on but would be nice to be able to if I wanted

Grr! I do not comment the same question twice, but I´ll make an exception this time: The test were supposed to show the difference in cooling capacity, and it does just that.

Maybe if the Innovatech and the Swiftech blocks had both been run sans fans you can make that claim, but as it stands the review showed nothing of any use to me other than that THG isn't capable of reviewing water cooling gear properly.

Imagine if I were writing a review comparing two sports cars (a german one and an American one), and the US car was shipped to me with a full tank and the other one was nearly empty. After a lab or two on the track the German car runs out of gas and is unable to complete the run. My final analysis is "Dodge kills Porshe". See any flaws there? Same scenario with Tom's review...

A better car analogy would be say they ship the german car without anitfreeze and it lost beacuse it overheated. Look we have many people that agree THG is a poor reference at best (and a distrubuter/manufacturers hand fed ringer at worst) and one that swallows anything he says and accuses everyone else of being nieve. Where is the arguement? I don't see anyone else agreeing with henry. And look at his rig...hmmmm AMD, ATI...I wouldent be suprised if this wasent Tom himself or one of his 20 staff members.

Post edited by Forum Moderator

We do not allow flaming in our forums. Please refrain from doing so.

Thelemac

Last edited by a moderator:
there are indeed other tests that suggest, but do not prove, that the Innovatek block (not system) may indeed be a good performer
- but they are not in English, eh

is this thread about a wb or a "review" site ?

(do try to) be cool

Post edited by Forum Moderator

We do not allow flamingin our forums. Please refrain from doing so.

Thelemac

Last edited by a moderator:
I have edited portions of this thread.

There is a line between flaming and debating, and some of you crossed it. Learn where it is, as not only do we not allow flaming, it is VERY counterproductive.

Flaming is never a part of this forum, whether it's deserved or not.

Isn't Innovatech a German company? Well if it is then there is your answer why Tom rate Innovatech so high. He is German too.

BTW I didn't call anyone name. Mr Henry Rollins II did.

Tbird man said:
. Where is the arguement? I don't see anyone else agreeing with henry. And look at his rig...hmmmm AMD, ATI...I wouldent be suprised if this wasent Tom himself or one of his 20 staff members.

LOL! The conspiracy theory lives on! :D

regards,
Henry.

f155mph said:
Isn't Innovatech a German company? Well if it is then there is your answer why Tom rate Innovatech so high. He is German too.

Germany has about 100 million people....and who knows how many firms.....isn´t this getting somewhat like the Area 51 theory?

regards,
Henry.

f155mph said:

BTW I didn't call anyone name. Mr Henry Rollins II did.
germany make the best in quite a few products but waterblocks aren't one of them

Yeah like a BMW M5 or M3, how about the 911 Turbo? Too bad I can't afford one yet. :D

f155mph said:
Yeah like a BMW M5 or M3, how about the 911 Turbo? Too bad I can't afford one yet. :D
I run a small tree sevice. use nothing but sthil chainsaws they are best but expensive in the long run a better deal

f155mph said:

911? Blaah a beetle with 6-cyl engine

M5 is fun:disable anti-spin and you will get wheel spin at 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear, on _asphalt_!!!! :D

regards,
Henry.

Back