• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Install Windows problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Johan45. The ram is running XMP profile 1 @ 3200mhz stock speed. If I run the ram at none XMP proile, I am only getting 21xx or so. The computer is set to high performance mode. No power saving on any thing.
That is overclocking the IMC (Integrated Memory Controller) on the CPU. By default this platform runs at 2133 which is why you are seeing that on auto.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know whats going on . I try to add 1 more picture to upload it here. But its won't allowed to do so.... Whats going on.
PEBKAC? No idea. You haven't shared any details... what error? Size of picture? Perhaps consider not taking a screencap like out of the 1990s and use a USB stick and F12 to take a screenshot of the BIOS instead. ;)

That is overclocking the IMC (Integrated Memory Controller) on the CPU. By default this platform runs at 2133 which is why you are seeing that on auto.

- - - Updated - - -

PEBKAC? No idea. You haven't shared any details... what error? Size of picture? Perhaps consider not taking a screencap like out of the 1990s and use a USB stick and F12 to take a screenshot of the BIOS instead. ;)

The picture size is the same size as all other above. Picture shot my my Samsung S7. I was able to upload 1 picture above and the next picture I got a screen flash when I click the upload button. Then there is no picture is been added. therefore no picture to upload.

Any way. My question is why can I run XMP at 3200 or higher? The X399 board support ram up to 3600mhz . What voltage can you suggest I should try to able run XMP profile.

I enabled XMP profile again and I don't know what has changed. Now I don't see any crash or freeze, ram running at 3200mhz. I think a lot have to do is the OS reinstall and update windows. ALL good for now.

cant help you with the pic problem.
have you set the memory voltage to 1.35v? you may have to set the voltage manually when you use xmp and the memory is running at 3200. you may also need to set up the timings manually.

cant help you with the pic problem.
have you set the memory voltage to 1.35v? you may have to set the voltage manually when you use xmp and the memory is running at 3200. you may also need to set up the timings manually.

The memory voltage is already at 1.35v in default. I use xmp again and this time for what ever reasons, its works , running at 3200. Everything is solid now.

No worries, what's the part number or timings for that ram kit?

Back