• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel is seriously out of control as of late. Fun thread but true.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yea 3+gb ram and programmable core to do different kinds of work. NV did design the newer gens starting with what the 8000 series to kind of replace cpus to do work. not sure which NV telsa board is used but they are used in the Tesla cars or well the i think in the P line up, not sure about the model 3. i saw the video of the car tear down and they showed the car having 2 NV telsa boards.

I feel like we are talking about the same in next thread.

You guys maybe. :p

Yes ShrimpBrime your right, your soo right. 18 core vs AMD 32core. Man 64 threads. What does this processor OC to with proper cooling. Intel is goofing off, alto I have no idea what I would need all those cores and threads for,, is beyond me.

With a properly built AMD system, its plenty fast. Nice thing is AMD overclocks itself according to the temps.

Ryzen 3 in 2020. Probably a bunch more cores lol.

yea 3+gb ram and programmable core to do different kinds of work. NV did design the newer gens starting with what the 8000 series to kind of replace cpus to do work. not sure which NV telsa board is used but they are used in the Tesla cars or well the i think in the P line up, not sure about the model 3. i saw the video of the car tear down and they showed the car having 2 NV telsa boards.

Yep that's correct, for the time being all of Teslas use nVidia boards/gpus/etc for their neural net and processing.

Back