• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Kingston HyperX a quality company?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aaawew

I'm looking at getting a new SSD for the laptop i'm ordering and I was just wondering if Kingston HyperX is a good company to do business with, if things go south with the SSD will I have any problems RMA'ing it? (p.s. I think this goes in this topic). Thanks :D

HyperX is actually just the model/branding. Kingston is the company and they have been around for quite some time. I haven't ever heard many issues with RMAing here on the forums, but I'm sure you can do a search for 'kingston rma' and see if you find anything overly positive/negative.

HyperX is actually just the model/branding. Kingston is the company and they have been around for quite some time. I haven't ever heard many issues with RMAing here on the forums, but I'm sure you can do a search for 'kingston rma' and see if you find anything overly positive/negative.

I did a search and didn't find anything good or bad so I guess it's mostly good :p thanks for the reply.

Back