• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is my mobo faulty or ram? Freez in UEFI BIOS.Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2 .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sew333

Hello. So my motherboard is Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2. Today i get freez crash in BIOS UEFI. The mouse was frozen, keyboard does nothing, but the various component monitors was displaying properly(the fans under FAN Profile was spinning, the CPU Temperature, CPU Voltage, and Motherboard Temperature showing status actually correctly). Only mouse and keyboard was not responding. What can caused that crash? Or my memory is faulty or motherboard?
If i remember i plugged pendrive usb when i was in bios. That is the reason or maybe not? But i was try to reproduce this and no crash again.

Mobo is Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2
Psu is Corsair 750 RM
ram Kingston Hyperx 2x8gb DDR3 1600mhz
cpu 4790k no OC.

Also i tested memory with memtest86 20 hours without error.

I think we have told you, in multiple threads again, that your memory and motherboard are fine. :mad: :sly:

I have had my bios freeze when I plugged in a USB stick there yes. I would imagine that is the issue. You are aware you can EASILY test this out by plugging it in while in the bios and seeing if it freezes again, right? Use your head a little sew.

You are not going to keep putting our members, who help you out for free, through the ringer for the same issue addressed in other threads here, and other forums since you shotgun the same question everywhere. You have been banned from other forums for this behavior and have travelled well down that road here...

THREAD CLOSED.

Edit:https://www.google.com/search?q=Is+...droid-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Amazing... at least 3 other threads at different sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back